Sunday, December 8, 2019

Live stream talks today and next Saturday

This Sunday, December 8 at 2 we will have a Satsang/teaching with discussion. This talk will be streamed live here beginning at 2:15 today, Sunday, December 8. The following Saturday, December 14 I will be available in my office from 2 until 2:30 to sign copies of my book: Awake and Alive: Being Who You Already Are. As many of you know, this book gestated for over ten years, so I am very happy to finally bring it to completion.
After the informal book signing December 14 I will do a talk from 2:30 until 3:45 about the book and respond to questions or comments. This talk will be streamed live here beginning at 2:45 Saturday December 14.
I will also have copies of my book for sale to those of you who have not purchased it on Amazon. The price is $14.95 plus New York sales tax, cash or check. It is self-published so at this point it will not be available in bookstores-only online through Amazon or from me directly. The Kindle version is in process and may take another week or more before it is available.

No comments: