Sunday, October 9, 2016

Constellation Work Discussion Sunday October 16

Sunday October 16 we will meet at my office in Binghamton at 2 pm for 15 minutes of silent meditation followed by a discussion of my current understanding of Constellation Work. I have seen many examples of how helpful this process as conducted by Margot Ridler has been with long standing psychological issues, in both others and myself. It provides a unique method of identifying, accessing, and resolving issues that may seem intractable. I am also very curious about this method, especially as practiced by Margot, in facilitating the awakening process. We will explore these issues next Sunday. Margot will be joining us for this session via Skype from Florida. It is not necessary to have experienced Constellation Work to attend, as I will describe the method and rationale in depth for those who are not familiar with it.
Below is a link to an interesting article published in a recent issue of The New Yorker magazine, which gives a good overview of this work from the perspective of an interested but naïve observer.
I would also encourage those who are interested to check out Margot’s revised website, which conveys her unique perspective on Constellation Work: http://www.margotridler.com/
Here is a link to a page on Margot's website, which includes several video clips of me describing my understanding of Constellation Work several years ago:http://www.margotridler.com/v-const-intro.html
If you would like to attend the talk this Sunday, please RSVP as space is limited. Suggested donation is $20.




No comments: