Saturday, March 26, 2011

New YouTube video: Seeing Things as They Are

Attached is a new video posted to YouTube. This video is a 14 minute clip edited by Margot Ridler and Richard Miller of a talk I gave at the Self Inquiry Group in Raleigh, NC last October. Thanks to Margot and Richard for creating this version and making it available to whomever is interested. Notice also the new website, which is in the very early stages of development. The title expresses the direction I would like to see this teaching evolve. For many years my main interest has been the application of the realizations that emerge spontaneously from pure awareness to the ordinary problems of daily living. I will gradually move my current website over to this new one.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpgqL31SDIs

No comments: